6.04.2009

Day 3 of 7 - Sponsors

One of Primary Colours generous donors, The Efroymson Family, has provided the Installation-Nation artists with stipends to help the installations manifest!
In addition , I am also getting support from Eastern Floral in Grand Rapids, MI. I worked for Eastern Floral for 6 years before I headed off to Grad School. They will be moving into their new digs on the west side of downtown Grand Rapids soon and are eager to build relationships and support local artists and musicians. They have generously provided me with a van for my week long journey as I haul all my furniture, art, and equipment to Indianapolis and back to Grand Rapids. I'd like to thank Eastern Floral and encourage my readers to continue to support a shop that's been part of GR's community for over 50 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment