3.15.2009

Live Coverage

This was my 5th year I've participated in Live Coverage, UICA's annual fundraiser, where over 50 of West Michigan's premier artists all come to create work Live and offers guests the opportunity to watch artists create and then purchase one-of-a-kind works of art. This was by far, the best LC to date. The new layout and organization of the evening had a good flow and the crowd was thick. I injured my tail bone in Friday so by the end of the night Saturday I was one crabby Michele, but it was nice to see so many familiar faces and be social for a day. I created two pieces, one which is featured below. This is the first time I've tried figurative graphite/watercolor on paper and I was quite pleased with the results. I'm feeling a new series coming on...

Art #2 in progress
Detail of #2
Deb Rockman's drawing on Acrylic Medium. I'm her biggest fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment