5.27.2009

Instalation-Nation

This Sunday I'll be trekking down to Indianapolis for a week of unpacking, installing, exhibiting, striking, and packing again, something I've gained much experience doing over the years. I was awarded one of ten slots for Primary Colours event, Installation Nation. On a vacant lot at the corner of N. College and Michigan, metal shipping containers will be delivered and I'll get one 8' x 8' x 20' space to install my work. This is the tenth event that Primary Colours has hosted in a donated, vacant space. I'll be installing Mon-Thurs. with the event occurring Friday, June 5 from 6-11pm and Saturday, June 6 from 5-11pm. Take down happens Sunday. I'll be documenting the week and posting pics right here on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished installation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get lighting into the container to display your art properly?

    ReplyDelete